SCQE - IEOM 2017 Morrocco Conference
After successfull co- organised the IEOM - SCQE COnference in Detroit USA on September 2016, SCQE again work hand on hand with IEOM International to organised the COnference in Morrocco on 11-13 April 2017.
Further detail of conference on the link below:
The 7th IEOM Conference in Morocco is little more than one week away. We wish you a pleasant and safe flight to Rabat.
Early registration will be available beginning on Monday, April 10 from 3:00 to 8:00 pm. This will enable you to pick up your registration package earlier. Registration will also open during conference from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm for all three days.
All conference participants will receive an attendance certificate, printed program booklet, conference bag, food coupons, IEOM Society pen and more. We will provide lunches for conference participants for three days as well as the award dinner on Wednesday. Student registration does not include award dinner; however, tickets are available and can be purchased at the registration desk.
The Lean Six Sigma workshop will begin promptly at 8:00 am on Wednesday. All workshop participants will receive a certificate for Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt certification from the IEOM Society after the examination on April 13th.
The welcome and opening keynote will start at 9:30 am sharp on Tuesday, April 11. We are expecting Hon. Prof. Dr. Driss Ouaouicha, President of Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane, Morocco will be our welcome speaker. Dr. Brian Denton of University of Michigan - Ann Arbor and President of INFORMS is our OPENING KEYNOTE speaker for the 2017 IEOM Rabat conference.
DO NOT MISS ALL OF OUR EXCELLENT KEYNOTE SPEACHES, Global Engineering Education and Industry Solutions talks, and two panel sessions on Global Engineering Education and Women in Industry and Academia. Onsite conference program can be found in the following link: http://www.ieomsociety.org/program_ieom_2017.pdf.
Free parking is available at Sofitel Hotel. Complimentary wireless internet access is available.
As mentioned earlier, your presentation should be delivered using Power Point. Each presentation is allotted about 15 minutes. You should bring your file in USB drive. The session chair will help you to load on to a laptop and manage the timing of the presentation.
Poster presenters can hang your poster on the poster boards. It will remain in the poster display area for three days. The dedicated poster review time is Tuesday from 5:30 to 7:00 pm as well. Poster presenters should be available during break times to answer questions about your poster. Senior design project poster competition will be held on Wednesday morning.
The one way rate for a taxi from Rabat airport to the Sofitel Rabat hotel is approx. 200 MAD ($20) and from Casablanca Airport (one way) is approx. 700 MAD ($70).
We hope, all of you will join us at the annual IEOM Awards Dinner (buffet) on Wednesday from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm where we will be recognizing distinguished educator awards, distinguished industry awards, all competition winner awards, best track papers awards and more. Guest tickets are available at the registration desk.
Conference proceedings will be published in online. We are going to send the proceeding link shortly. Page numbers are added for the accepted papers and abstracts.
The IEOM Society appreciates the support of our sponsors, university partners, industry partners, organizational partners and exhibitors. Please stop by their exhibition booths.
Some of the schools are hiring faculty positions. This is a great opportunity for prospective candidates. They are many professors and university administrators from USA, Canada, Europe and other parts of the world that will be attending the 2017 IEOM Conference. These also present an excellent opportunity for students to collaborate and develop a network in higher education. In the past the IEOM Conferences have a source for many students to continue their studies with universities around the globe.
We are confident that the program and your participation in the 2017 IEOM Conference will deliver an exceptional value. You will have an excellent opportunity to network with participants from more than 60 countries. We know you will enjoy historical and beautiful costal morocco.
Again, the IEOM Society wishes all of you a pleasant and safe travel.
See you soon.
Dr. Ilham Kissani, Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane, Morocco
Dr. Ahad Ali, Lawrence Technological University
Conference Chairs – IEOM 2017
Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane, Morocco
École Mohammadia d'ingénieurs (EMI), Mohammed V University, Rabat, Morocco
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Informatique et d’Analyse des Systèmes (ENSIAS), Rabat, Morocco
École Supérieure de Technologie (EST) de Safi - Université Cadi Ayyad (UCA), Marrakech, Morocco
National School of Applied Sciences (ENSA), Ibn Zohr University, Agadir, Morocco
IESEG School of Management, France
Université Le Havre, France
Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport (AAST), Alexandria, Egypt
College of International Transport and Logistics (CITL), AAST, Alexandra, Egypt
Lawrence Technological University, USA
University of New Brunswick at Fredericton, Canada
Crystal Quality UK Limited
Hitachi Solutions East Japan, Ltd.
African Engineering Deans Council (AEDC)
African Engineering Education Association (AEEA)
American Society for Quality – Middle East Africa (ASQ-MEA)
Indian Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIIE)
International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES)
Pakistan Society of Industrial Engineers (PSIE)
Society of Cost and Quality Engineers (SCQE)
Lindo Systems Inc.
- Brian Denton, Professor, Industrial & Operations Engineering Department, University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA and President-Elect of INFORMS (The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences)
- Hakim Abdelmoumen, President, Association Marocaine pour l´Industrie et le Commerce Automobile (AMICA) / Moroccan Association for Automotive Industry and Trade, Casablanca, Morocco
- Bas van Dijk, Regional Channel Manager Africa, SIEMENS Industry Software B.V., Digital Factory Division, Product Lifecycle Management, Netherlands
- Professor Mohamed Essaaidi, Dean of ENSIAS College of Engineering, Mohammed V University, Rabat, Morocco
- Joe E. Amadi-Echendu, Professor, Engineering and Technology Management, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Othmane Bouhali, Research Professor and Director of Research Computing, Texas A&M University at Qatar
- Dr.-Ing. Egon Müller, Director Institute of Industrial Sciences and Factory Systems, Chemnitz University of Technology, Chemnitz, Germany
- Suk-Hwan Suh, Professor and Director of Center for Ubiquitous Manufacturing, Dean of Graduate School of Engineering Mastership, POSTECH, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Pohang, South Korea
- Othmane Benmoussa, Consultant in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and Business Sustainability and Part-Time Faculty in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Award Keynote - Mr. Hulas King, Director, Diversity, Professional Affiliations & Global Community Relations, Siemens PLM Software, St. Louis, Missouri, USA