INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR
COST AND QUALITY ENGINEER
SCQE - IEOM 2017 Morrocco Conference
After successfull co- organised the IEOM - SCQE COnference in Detroit USA on September 2016, SCQE again work hand on hand with IEOM International to organised the COnference in Morrocco on 11-13 April 2017.
Further detail of conference on the link below:
The 7th IEOM Conference in Morocco is little more than one week away. We wish you a pleasant and safe flight to Rabat.
Early registration will be available beginning on Monday, April 10 from 3:00 to 8:00 pm. This will enable you to pick up your registration package earlier. Registration will also open during conference from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm for all three days.
All conference participants will receive an attendance certificate, printed program booklet, conference bag, food coupons, IEOM Society pen and more. We will provide lunches for conference participants for three days as well as the award dinner on Wednesday. Student registration does not include award dinner; however, tickets are available and can be purchased at the registration desk.
The Lean Six Sigma workshop will begin promptly at 8:00 am on Wednesday. All workshop participants will receive a certificate for Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt certification from the IEOM Society after the examination on April 13th.
SCQE FAQ - IATF16949:2016 Organization/ Supplier Lead Auditor Certification
Frequently ask questions (FAQs)
FAQ 1: What is benefits of SCQE IATF Organization/ Supplier Lead Auditor (IOLA) Certification?
- SCQE – IOLA Certification training course is only conducted by IATF third party auditor with minimum 5 years experienced in auditing. Other Sanction course i.e. from oversight is mostly delivered by trainer that is not IATF third party auditor, hence the content delivered might not reflect the main issues face by organization.
- SCQE – IOLA examination is developed by member of SCQE examination board that consisted of 3 IATF third party auditors, 2 academicians, and 2 industry practitioners. The qualification criteria based on 3rd party qualification which consist knowledge and application of 1st and 2nd party audit except the years of experiences of candidate is waived.
- The SCQE- IOLA course and qualification, is recognised as of the stringent requirements to meet clause 7.2.3 and 7.2.4
- SCQE – IOLA course and examination is considered as traceable to IATF since the course delivered by IATF 3rd party auditor and evaluation by examination board that is consist of IATF Lead Auditor.
- SCQE – IOLA course is much more affordable in compare to sanctioned course
- SCQE – IOLA course and qualification meet ISO17024 (Personnel Certification) requirements and ISO19011 requirements such as 40 hours training for management system Lead Auditor qualification
FAQ 2: Do Organization/ Supplier Lead auditor required “Sanctioned” certification?
- IATF not required the 1st party and 2nd party auditor to be qualified by “Sanctioned Course”
FAQ 3: What is different between “Sanctioned” and “non Sanctioned certification?
- Sanctioned course is the course that is developed by oversight body i.e. SMMT
FAQ 4: What is the different between IATF 3rd party lead auditor and 2nd/ 1st party lead auditor?
- IATF third party auditor is the auditor that governed is by IATF to provide IATF16949 certification to organization. The 3rd party auditor shall be sponsor/ assigned to IATF contracted certification bodies before they can attend the training and examination and must meet the requirements of section 4.2 of IATF Rule i.e. 10 years working eperiance (4 year in QA related) etc.
- The 1st/ 2nd party lead auditor is the competence person to lead, organised and conduct internal/ supplier audit according to IATF16949:2016 requirements. The 1st party and 2 party auditor not governed by IATF.
Examination Board - SCQE
SCI COSH 2016 PRE WORKSHOP
SCI COSH 2016 PRE WORKSHOP
The 4th Scientific Conference on Occupational Safety and Health (SciCOSH 2016)will be held from 14 – 17, 2016 in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Starting from this fourth instalment, the conference series is expanded to involve and be of relevance to international audience. This conference is jointly organised by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
Statistical Data Analysis Statistical Data Analysis for Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and Ergonomist Researchers And Practitioners Workshop
HFE in Safety Management and Accident Investigation.
SCQE - CSR: Workshop for Junior Leader
Receiving Award - International Ergonomic Association
Dr. Ademola won the best KU Smith Student Award at 19th Triennial Congress of the International Ergonomic Association, Melbourne Australia, 9 to 14 August, 2015. His research on School Back Pack Research on Malaysian School Children Won the best Award including cash USD $3000.00.
From left: Dr Smith (University of Minnosota, USA), Dr. Ademola, Dr. Jafri Mohd Rohani and Dr. Halimahtun Mohd Khalid (Damai Sciences).